Friday, August 15, 2014

Silly Ryan

If you know Ryan, you know that he has such a fun and silly personality and boy does it show.  Here are several examples:


Ryan was waiting for me to get out of the shower one day, this is how he greeted me.
 

He got himself stuck in this stool.

Not really funny at the time, but still worth taking a photo of. Evidently he takes wiping very seriously.


Lord only knows what possessed him to put on 8 shirts. I have to admit it makes him look really strong.
Acting like dad.

Why do kids think it is ok to draw on themselves?

Ryan keeps moving his photo to the front. Smart kid.

Multitasking, talking on the phone while biking.

Ryan wins the award for the first boy to put a hole in the wall. I knew with 3 boys it was bound to happen, just didn't expect the 3 year old to be the one to do it first.

He is still falling asleep in the craziest places.


And here are some funny things he has said:


During church this morning, Ryan sees the collection basket coming and says in his no so quiet voice, "time for the mail!".

He pointed out an African-American family and said, "look at those cute babies, they are brown."

After seeing the movie Mr. Peabody and Sherman, Ryan kept calling it "Potty & Jim"

While shopping at Costco, Ryan was begging for me to buy chocolate chips. I had told him no, I used my typical response, ‘it isn’t on our list.” He took my list out of my hands and then reviewed and said, “yes it is, it says we need to buy chocolate chips.”

While talking at dinner one night, I was asking the boys about their day and if anything funny had happened. Ryan talked at length about his day then turned to me in such a mature manner and said, “So mom, what’s something funny that happened during your day?”

No comments: