Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Preschool Fun

All 3 boys have attended the Small Wonders Preschool program here in Lakeville, it has been a wonderful experience for each of them. It is truly amazing how much they learn and grow during a year of preschool. Ryan started the school year with a very limited vocabulary and us concerned about his speech. Literally with the first few days of starting school, he started saying all these words. Amazing stuff!
Here are a few pictures from Ryan's room this spring.

Post office day.

Ryan proudly showing us his "Star of the Week" poster.
 
The Spring Sing.

I absolutely LOVE these projects. They are absolutely priceless. As part of a Mother's Day gift it is a picture that Ryan drew of me, plus he answered some questions about me. My favorite - "My mom is good at putting stuff away." Why, yes, I have mastered putting things away.

We live about a mile from the preschool, so Ryan got to ride his bike to school on the last day.

Ryan with his teachers Miss Joni and Miss Debra. All 3 boys had Miss Debra, it was a sad end of an era when we said good-bye on the last day.

No comments: