Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Many Faces





As you can see all of these photos were taken within moments of each other and while we all know they are all of Ryan, he looks so different in each photos. I of course love all the faces he makes, even the ones when he's crying. It is hard not to love the two-tooth smile on any baby, but I just love the profile shot of him. It is often how I see him when I'm holding him. I love how he looks so innocent and sweet and of course those long lashes aren't bad either.

Here's a quick update on Ryan. At 7 month old he is still long and lean, has his two front teeth with the counterparts on the top pushing through. He is enjoying eating all his baby food, loves to feed himself crackers, puts everything in his mouth (seriously, why does the 3rd have to be the one to do that, doesn't he know we have a TON of Legos!?!?), is army crawling, sits up great and can even get himself back into the sitting position and is basically on a pretty predictable schedule as long as we are at home to keep him on that schedule. He loves playing with any toy that makes noise, is very ticklish and LOVES watching his brothers and other kids and often will squeal and giggle when watching them. I'm sure he can't wait to be running with the pack!

I haven't taken the time to look back to see when Drew and Matt hit some of these milestones but I swear he seems to be hitting a lot of them earlier than they did, which is keeping me on my toes!

No comments: