Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holding On


The other day while running errands I had Matt hold my hand as we crossed the street and for a brief moment I took a chance to soak up how it felt to have him hold my hand. I love how it feels to hold their small little hands in mine. Even now at 5 Drew's hand feels too big and before I know it, all their hands will be bigger than mine.

I'm not sure if it is because I'm at home now and have the chance to enjoy these things more or if it is becuase I know Ryan is our last and maybe it is a combo of the two, but I feel like I'm more conciously soaking up these little moments that I know will be gone in a blink of an eye. Thankfully I've got several more years before Ryan's hands are too big to hold so I've got plenty of time to seal this memory away for good.

No comments: