Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shhh, Don't Tell Craig

but I'm dating again.

A few weeks ago I had a date with a guy who wears glasses, has blond wavy hair and an infectious laugh. Then last weekend I had a date with a different guy who has beautiful blue eyes and great dimples.

Craig actually encouraged me to start dating again and I think I'll keep dating, perhaps once a month. Both guys were given the opportunity to pick what they wanted to do on our special date. The first guy, Drew, decided we should do a craft together (shown below), the other guy, Matt, originally wanted to spend time at a park, but then changed his mind to also doing a craft together (one much less complicated than the first). Needless to say, both boys really looked forward to and enjoyed our time together. In fact, Matt made it very clear to Craig that this was his special time with mom and that Craig couldn't come with. I think it will be a tradition that may stick around for awhile and I know I'll look forward to it. However my little black book will be limited to only 4 names.

(note the Justin Bieber hair)

No comments: