Friday, October 29, 2010

My New Title

Last Thursday was my official last day at Martin|Williams, while it was sad to turn over my key and computer, I've got a pretty good new gig. In case you haven't heard, I'm now the CEO of Mulcahy & Sons. I guess I've probably had this role for 5 plus years, but now it's official. Here at Mulcahy & Sons we have a very casual work place, heck you don't even need to shower before work, in fact some days we encourage it. The commute is great and the staff is loveable most days, but definately know how to keep me challenged. The biggest lesson that I've learned is that I need to adjust my standards. Previously I was acustomed to crossing things off my to-do list, these days it often just a challenge to get a load of laundry folded. But hey it is all worth it. And perhaps I should look into the clone that I just blogged about. Or perhaps I should get off the computer and get back to work.

No comments: