Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My new book

I've decided that I'm going to write a parenting book. I think I'll call it, "I didn't enjoy being a stay-at-home-mom till my youngest went to preschool."

I think it could be a best seller!  I'll have tips on how to survive being at home, etc.

I do enjoy being at home with the kids, although we have our days. But in all honesty, being able to have 2 mornings a week to myself has been wonderful. Not that I'm doing anything exciting with those few hours a week, but just to be able to get in and out of the car without someone tagging along, to run an errand without having to keep someone occupied, to even ride in the car by myself has been a treat.  It has given me a sense of freedom that I haven't felt since being home and I'm enjoying every second of it.

No comments: