Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ryan Turns Three!

Hard to believe that three years have already passed since Ryan was born. It really is true that time does fly.  Seeing we were at my parents' farm shortly before Ryan's big day we celebrated with them while we were in town then also celebrated the next week back home with Craig's family.  As you can see from the pictures Ryan still loves construction equipment so both parties celebrated diggers, etc. What a  way to kick off his Birthday Week! Happy 3rd Birthday Big R!

While visiting my parents we went to watch a new home being built and Ryan got the chance of a lifetime to ride on a digger, he may not remember it forever, but boy I will. 

 Cake time - take #1.
 
Can I open my presents yet?

A garbage truck!!! Garbage trucks rank right up there with diggers and dump trucks.


Make a wish!
 

Who needs a fork when you've got a digger?

No comments: