Friday, May 17, 2013

Rock'n Ryan

Recently I was rocking Ryan before nap and he fell asleep (as did I). He hasn't fallen asleep in my arms in forever and it made me realize that it could be one of the last times. He's growing up so quickly, I can't believe he'll be three in August and off to preschool. Between watching him growing up, Matt getting ready for kindergarten and Drew having his first communion, I've been a little emotional. I'm feeling like the time is going by way too fast and as much as I want to speed things up so parts of our life can get easier, I know that it will continue to be on fast forward and as everyone tells you, it goes too fast. So I guess I have to take more time when I can to soak up all these little memories before they get away from us.

1 comment:

Therese Steinhoff said...

I know how you feel! I am in the same boat with Joe starting preschool this Fall!