Friday, August 12, 2011

Cindy/Mommy Appreciation Day

When I was working and needed to travel, Craig would call that time "Cindy Appreciation Day(s)" as he was thrown into the role of Mom and Dad and would gain a greater appreciation for the role that I play in our home.

This weekend a friend of mine is getting married so my friends and I are making it a girls weekend. I have been feeling in need of some time away so I decide to take off early and enjoy a night in a hotel all by myself. So here I sit with a pile of magazines to read, I'm catching up on my blog tonight and will enjoy waking up on my own in the morning.

Hopefully I'll feel reenergized when I return home on Sunday and I'm sure I'll be greeted by 4 boys who will be happy to see me.

Here is how they welcomed me home:

No comments: